Australian Sports Technologies Network (ASTN) is a not-for-profit member-based organisation created by industry leaders, including Government, Leagues, Teams, Federations, Vendors and Grassroots participants from across Australia. Additionally, ASTN has also helped startups secure tens of millions of dollars in early-stage and venture capital funding. We work collaboratively with Governments, Universities and Industry to continue growing the sector and assisting local companies in Australian sports technology to connect with international markets. Its a great time to be part of Australia's burgeoning and exciting sports technology sector!
Cost: $400 +GST / Year
Who must join
Organisations that will benefit from ASTN's activities are:
- Leagues, federations
- Clubs and sports teams
- Sports agencies and consultancies
- Sports technologies businesses and start-ups
- Sports-related business and practitioners
- Sports retailers, manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers
- National sporting organisations
- Research institutions and centres
- Tertiary education institutions and research centres
- Industry representative bodies (involved in sports technologies-related activities)
Organisations may be involved in researching, developing, trialling, commercialising and /or marketing of products and services in:
- Apparel, footwear and protective wear
- Sports equipment
- Sports surfaces
- Data and video analysis
- Wearable devices
- Officiating technologies
- Sports games and entertainment
- Nutrition and health products
Mix with the best to be the best!
ASTN provides members with networking, education and promotional opportunities helping them achieve their organisation's goals.
- Knowledge Network: Collaborate with ASTN members, including leaders across the Australian sporting eco-system.
- Gather & Build Intelligence: Keep an eye on national and international developments in sports technologies with ASTN boot-camps, networking events, workshops, annual conferences and ASTN online channels.
- Participate: Take part in research and commercial projects including those supporting high-performance goals.
- Promote: Market your expertise, capabilities and needs through the ASTN website and social media, at ASTN events and conference, and ASTN's exhibition opportunities.
- Learn & Earn: Develop relationships with experts that can help commercialise and fund development of sports technologies.
- Link To Markets: Develop relationships with national sporting organisations, sporting clubs, sports retailers, distributors and wholesalers that can link a product to end-user or test markets.
- Access Government: Develop relationships with key government stakeholders in the sports and innovation industries across all levels of government.
For membership inquiries please contact us.