2022 ANZSTA - ANZ Sports Technolgy Awards
The following winners were announced on the night in nine award categories:
- Social & Fan Engagement: AFL
- Broadcast & Media Technology: LIGR.Live
- Esports: Next Level Racing
- Sports Analytics & Data: Smartabase (Fusion Sport)
- Sports Management Technology: Play HQ
- Sports Performance & Coaching: Swimming Australia
- Stadium & Venue Technology: PAM
- Fast Growth Award: EngageRM
- Ecosystem Champion: Markus Deutsch (Smartabase Fusion Sport), Ollie Howard (Startupbootcamp), Laurie Malone, Sam James, Chris Rowe (VALD)
- Lifetime Leadership Awards: Tim Kelsey, Chairman, Champion Data and Alan Hahn, Leader, Centre of Excellence for Applied Sport Science Research at QAS
For further information please go to: https://anzsta.com.au/.
The Australia & New Zealand Sports Technology Awards (ANZSTA) are the premier event for celebrating sports technology in Australia and New Zealand. The ANZSTA’s were held in Melbourne on Thursday 5 September 2019 at AAMI Park.